Map, Parking & Transportation
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal
New York, New York, USA, 10017,
Tel: +1 212 883 1234 , Fax: +1 212 697 3772
With a convenient location right next to Grand Central Station, our hotel allows you to skip the hassle while traveling around New York City. Whether you’re going to Chelsea, the Upper East Side, or SoHo, you can access many of the city’s top neighborhoods from subway lines just moments from our hotel, along with their distinguished sights. Enjoy the convenience of getting around New York as you wish from Grand Hyatt New York.
We offer valet parking onsite for $60 for up to six hours and $70 for overnight parking. Our hotel does not offer self-park options or in and out privileges.
- Grand Central Station: 230 feet
- Laguardia Airport: 8 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport: 17 miles
- John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport: 15 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- 4, 5, and 6 (Green Lines) at Grand Central Terminal and 42nd St » Access to SoHo, TriBeCa, the Empire State Building, the Upper East Side, 5th Avenue, Nolita, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the East Village, Brooklyn, Carnegie Hall, Washington Square Park, Yankee Stadium, Central Park
- 7 (Purple Line) at Grand Central Terminal and 42nd St » Access to the Upper West Side, Chelsea, the High Line
- Pier 11 / Wall St Ferries » Access to Governor's Island, Staten Island, Jersey City, Jersey Shore